- Immaculately presented
- Larger than average semi detached house
- Two double bedrooms
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Within ecclesbourne school catchment
- No upward chain
- Easy access to derby city centre
Situated within Ecclesbourne School catchment and in a tucked away position on this highly sought after, newly built development of Langley Country Park is this immaculately presented and larger than average semi detached house with driveway parking for several cars and no upward chain
Situated within Ecclesbourne School catchment and in a tucked away position on this highly sought after, newly built development of langley Country Park is this immaculately presented and larger than average semi detached house with driveway parking for several cars and no upward chain. Located in a position that enjoys fantastic far reaching views and benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing. The generously proportioned accommodation on offer briefly comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs wc, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway parking for several cars and front and rear gardens. Book A viewing today!
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.65m x 3.63m )
having front entrance double glazed door with obscured glass insets, front elevation double glazed window, stairs rising to first floor, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen /diner 15' 3" x 10' 5" max. ( 4.65m x 3.17m max. )
having a recently installed gloss range of floor and wall mounted units with work surface over and splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven, integral four ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a dining table, rear elevation double glazed window, rear elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, vinyl flooring, cupboard housing gas central heating combination Potterton boiler, radiator. Large storage room and door leading into
having a matching white low level wc with push button flush, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring, side elevation double gazed window with obscured glass and tiled, wall mounted consumer unit and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, radiator and doors leading into
having a recently installed matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, vinyl flooring, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.00m )
having front elevation double glazed window enjoying spectacular far reaching views across the countryside surrounding Derby, large fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.65m x 2.90m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a driveway which runs along the side of the property and provides ample off street parking for several cars. The driveway is flanked by an area which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates pathway to front entrance door, well stocked flower beds and gated access to rear garden. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates flagstone patio, outside tap, large garden shed, gated access to driveway and boundary fencing. The rear garden enjoys a southerly aspect and great degree of natural sunlight and offers the potential for further extension subject to all the necessary planning consents.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.