An attractive, detached 3 bedroom period cottage, overlooking the village green in the pretty North Norfolk village of Binham. Just 2 miles from the coast at Stiffkey and a short drive to Wells next the Sea. No onward chain!
An attractive, detached 3 bedroom period cottage, overlooking the village green in the pretty North Norfolk village of Binham. Just 2 miles from the coast at Stiffkey and a short drive to Wells next the Sea. Must view property!
Entrance Door To;
Lounge 24' 1" Max x 12' 9" Max + Recess ( 7.34m Max x 3.89m Max + Recess )
Double glazed window to front; Radiator; Fire place with Stove; Tiled Flooring; Door to Stairs: Archway to;
Kitchen / Diner 14' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.17m )
Beamed Ceiling; Wall & Base Cabinets; Underflooring Heating; Rolled Edge Work Surfaces; Tiled Flooring; Slot for Cooker
Stair Case; Tiled Flooring
Double Glazed Window to Side; Heated Towel Rail; Cubicle Shower; WC; Basin
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 10' 9" Max ( 4.50m x 3.28m Max )
Double Glazed Window to Side; Window to Front Overlooking Green; Vaulted Ceiling
Bedroom 2 14' 10" x 12' 7" ( 4.52m x 3.84m )
Vaulted Ceiling; Accessed via Winder Staircase from Sitting Room
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.21m )
Double Glazed Window to Side; Radiator; Airing Cupboard Housing Water Tank
Heated Towel Rail; Bath; Shower Cubicle; Extractor Fan; Underfloor Heating; Part Tiled; Basin; WC
There’s garden to front and side with lawned area, shrubs, garden seating. Parking for two cars on the drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.