A beautiful detached property situated within the highly sought after Edgewater Park development. This gorgeous home has four bedrooms and an abundance of living space making it a perfect family home. With Stockton Heath on the doorstep and fantastic motorway links, this really is a property not to be missed.
Access into this lovely property is into a welcoming hallway leading to a bay fronted lounge, stylish kitchen/dining room, utility and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, with en-suite to master and a fantastic family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a delightful garden which is mainly laid to lawn and a has a superb patio area, perfect for alfresco dining. To the front of the property there is driveway parking leading to the integrated garage.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 4.46m x 3.36m
• Dining Kitchen 4.08m x 5.20m
• Utility Room 1.95m x 1.78m
• Bedroom One 3.12m x 4.43m
• En-suite 1.17m x 2.30m
• Bedroom Two 3.71m x 2.65m
• Bedroom Three 3.06m x 2.25m
• Bedroom Four 3.00m x 2.65m
• Bathroom 1.99m x 2.03m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 362Mb (Via BT)
Close to the banks of The Manchester Ship Canal, Edgewater Park is located in the leafy outskirts of Warrington. This sought after development offers a variety of properties including apartments, townhouses and larger family homes. Edgewater Park is just a short walk away from the great amenities Latchford village has to offer, including a supermarket, post office and plenty of independent boutiques. The Trans Pennine Trail is also close by; perfect for walks and cycling. Stockton Heath and Warrington Town Centre are both just a short drive away, meaning residents are spoilt for choice when it comes to shopping and dining out. There is a range of great schools close by and residents benefit from being in close proximity to the M6 and M56 motorways.
• Latchford Village 0.5 miles
• Stockton Heath 2 miles
• Warrington Town Centre 2 miles
• Manchester Airport 14 miles via M56
• Liverpool City Centre 22 miles via M62
• Manchester City Centre 22 miles via M56
• Chester City Centre 22 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)