Fox & Sons present this Victorian Semi Detached House. Accommodation comprises living room, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, cloakroom and a bathroom. Additionally benefiting from off road parking, private rear garden, distant views and large basement storage areas/ art studio beneath.
A unique opportunity to acquire the rear portion of a Victorian Semi Detached House presented to a high standard and having some character features remaining. Located in this favoured residential road in the Clive Vale area, within close proximity of local amenities and easy access of Hastings Old Town. Accommodation comprises living room, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, cloakroom and a bathroom. Additionally benefiting from off road parking, private rear garden, distant views and large basement storage areas/ art studio beneath.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Private front door into
Centrally heated radiator and further door into;
Fitted with a low level wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 14' 6" ( 2.54m x 4.42m )
Fitted with a range of base units incorporating a sink and drainer, gas hob, electric oven and plumbing & space for washing machine. Partly tiled walls, wall mounted gas boiler, dining area and double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Having stairs to the First Floor Landing and door leading to a rear decked terrace. Further door into
Living Room 12' 4" x 15' 10" ( 3.76m x 4.83m )
Feature fireplace, centrally heated radiator and a double glazed tilt and turn window overlooking the rear garden with far reaching views.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.62m )
Centrally heated radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Master Bedroom 15' 10" x 13' 3" ( 4.83m x 4.04m )
Feature fireplace, picture rail, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect with far reaching views.
Refitted with a white suite comprising a panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and window.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
The rear garden is a particular feature of the property having a raised decked terrace and steps down to a patio area with door providing access into the basement rooms. The garden is predominantly laid to lawn with well stocked mature shrub borders and further patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.