Simply the best! A superb two double bedroom established terrace house located in this highly sought-after 'no through-road' which lies just North of Norwich City Centre.
This bespoke home boasts open plan kitchen/dining room, smooth plastered ceilings, a ground floor wet room style shower room and a first floor en-suite luxury bathroom. There is an 87ft rear garden, exposed stripwood flooring, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing, a highly impressive city home. The property was rebuilt after the war, creating an impressive twist on the traditional Victorian terrace design. Early viewing is highly recommended!
Lounge 12' 3" max x 11' 5" ( 3.73m max x 3.48m )
Entrance door to front, exposed stripwood flooring, inset feature fireplace with oak mantle over, smooth ceiling, radiator, and uPVC windows to front aspect.
Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen/dining Room 12' 3" max x 10' max ( 3.73m max x 3.05m max )
Fully fitted ad comprehensive range of eye and base fitted kitchen units, built-in gas hob, built-in electric oven, extractor over, roll-top work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, smooth plastered ceilings, exposed stripwood flooring, uPVC window to rear aspect.
Utility Room 7' 2" x 6' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.88m )
Space for tumble drier, space for fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, uPVC window to side aspect, smooth plastered ceiling, door to garden.
Wet Room Shower Room
Open shower drainer, mains fed shower over, wash hand basin, low level W/C, uPVC window to rear aspect, chrome towel radiator, tiled surrounds.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' ( 3.73m x 3.05m )
uPVC window to rear aspect, stripwood flooring, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling.
Suite comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level W/C, ladder radiator, uPVC window to rear aspect, smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 11' 4" ( 3.73m max x 3.45m )
Smooth plastered ceiling, uPVC window to front aspect, radiator.
On-road permit parking to front (No-through road location).
Superb 87ft bisected rear garden, large decked patio, mainly laid to lawn, partly enclosed by fencing with timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.