Description
  • 35% Shared Ownership Rent Payable on 65%
  • 2 Double Bedrooms
  • Lounge/Dining Room
  • Off Road Parking
  • Solar Panels

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold


SUMMARY
PERFECT HOME TO GET YOU ON THE LADDER. 35% Shared Ownership Rent Payable on the remaining 65%.
Modern Semi Detached House in small development WITH NO CHAIN.


DESCRIPTION
35% Share Ownership Rent Payable on the remaining 65%
Modern Semi Detached set on small development with popular Market Town of Long Sutton. Accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom. Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom. Off road parking for two cars. Rear Garden. Solar Panels.

Entrance Hall 
having door to front, radiator, Central heating thermostat, laminate flooring, cupboard. Stairs to First Floor.

Lounge  14' 4" x 13' 3" ( 4.37m x 4.04m )
having window to rear, two radiators, TV point, laminate floor, 1/2 glazed rear door leading to the Garden.

Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.41m )
having a range of units at wall and base level, sink with mixer taps over,worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for a Washing machine, radiator, wall mounted Glow Worm Boiler, spot light. Window to front.

Cloakroom 
having low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan. radiator. Window to side.

Landing  
having stairs from hall, loft access.

Bedrrom 1  9' 5" x 14' 4" ( 2.87m x 4.37m )
having window to rear, radiator, laminate floor, airing cupboard.

Bedrrom 2  10' 9" x 14' 4" max ( 3.28m x 4.37m max )
having two windows to front, radiator, laminate floor, built in cupboard.

Bathroom  
having bath with mixer tap with shower attachment, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiling, extractor fan, radiator. Window to side.

Outside  
low level wrought iron fencing with small foregarden path to front door. To the side of the property the Pavor driveway with space for 2 cars leads to a handgate giving access to the rear garden which is laid to lawn with raised borders, decked area and shed.


DIRECTIONS
From the Market Place of Long Sutton turn left on to Market Street continue along the road turning right in to Lime Walk, taking the second turning into Anfield Road where the property can be found on the right hand side.


We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.



1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.



Follow the link for more information:
        
rightmove.co.uk

  
Email notifications
If we find new offers or listing price updates in category Houses For Sale you will receive an email alert.


Search




- + Search

Request removal
Impressum