A two bed terraced property situated on Barry Road in close proximity to local amenities, schools an dtransport links in and out of Barry.
A two bed spacious property situated on Barry Road within close proximity to local amenities, schools and transport links.
The property comprises, entrance hall leading through to a large fitted kitchen with the shower room to the rear of the property and access to the garden. To the first floor there is a large family lounge and two good size double bedrooms. Externally, there is a low maintenance enclosed garden to the rear.
Available NOW! This property will not be around for long, MUST BE SEEN please call us now on 02920 700573 to book your viewing.
Please note, no pets and No DSS applicants will be accepted with this tenancy.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.