Fantastic four bedroom semi detached family home tucked away in a delightful cul de sac in the beautiful village of Long Hanborough...
A very well presented four bedroom detached family house, in the sought after village of Long Hanborough. On entrance to the property there is a porch with access to the hallway, leading through to a light and airy living/dining room, further reception room, kitchen with a utility room providing access to the private rear garden and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms one with dressing area, and a modern family bathroom. There is a driveway to the front of the property offering parking for up to two cars. You will also gain access to the rear and garden.
Long Hanborough village has a full range of amenities including a church, primary school and two public houses. There are two Co-op stores, a highly regarded fish and chip shop, dental surgery and a doctors/medical centre. The village also has the benefit of the train station with access to Oxford and London, Paddington.
Lounge 25' 2" x 10' 1" ( 7.67m x 3.07m )
Dining Room 11' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.92m )
Reception Room 16' 7" x 8' 6" ( 5.05m x 2.59m )
Kitchen 16' 7" x 8' 6" ( 5.05m x 2.59m )
Utility Room 8' 2" x 6' 2" ( 2.49m x 1.88m )
Bedroom One 17' x 8' 7" ( 5.18m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.17m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Four 17' 6" x 8' 1" ( 5.33m x 2.46m )
Off Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.