Offered with no onward chain and situated in the highly sought after location of Covingham is this three bedroom semi detached home. The property does require some modernising but offers a fantastic space to work with. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
A spacious three bedroom semi detached home with a driveway and garage. This family home offers a lounge/dining room, a fully fitted kitchen, three large bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is private rear garden, a garage with access from the garden and an outbuilding with power, ideal for a study or utility area and a driveway.
Front door into bright hallway with stairs up and doors to the lounge and kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Offering an integrated oven and gas hob, space for a fridge, plumbing for a washing machine and a sink and drainer. There is a door to the rear garden.
Lounge 20' 9" x 12' ( 6.32m x 3.66m )
Larger than average lounge with space for a dining table. Radiator, Television and Telephone points. Offering a large window to the front and patio doors to the rear.
Doors to all rooms and access to the loft
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
Spacious room offering a window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.46m )
Offering a window to the rear, radiator and Built in wardrobes which house the central heating boiler.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.49m )
Offering a window to the front, a radiator and a cabin style bed built over the bulk head.
Offering a window to the rear, a radiator, a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC
Offering a stone area and driveway with an up and over door to the garage.
Large private rear garden laid to stone, also offering a pond. Access to the garage and outbuilding.
A garage which is of a good size, with access to the garden, power and lighting and an up and over door.
The garage has been converted at the rear to offer a room which could be suitable for storage, a work space or playroom. Accessed through the garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.