Situated close to local travel links and amenities is this well-presented terraced house offering deceptively spacious accommodation throughout. The property has the added bonus of being available with no chain and would make a fantastic first home or investment. Early viewing is strongly advised!
We are delighted to bring to market this well-presented two bedroom terraced house situated close to amenities and travel networks in Wallasey. The property has been maintained to a high standard by the current vendor and offers deceptively spacious accommodation that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection.
In brief the accommodation comprises entrance porch, lounge, sitting room and kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally the property has an enclosed rear courtyard which has been paved for easy maintenance.
This house would make a fantastic first time buy or investment and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, door leading to Lounge.
Lounge 13' Max Into Recess x 12' 1" Max Into Bay ( 3.96m Max Into Recess x 3.68m Max Into Bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Sitting Room 12' 11" Max Incl Stairs & Recess x 10' 4" ( 3.94m Max Incl Stairs & Recess x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator, built-in storage cupboard and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door leading onto Rear Courtyard. The fitted kitchen comprises wall and base storage units, work surfaces with asterite sink/drainer unit, electric oven and electric hob with cooker-hood above, plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Sitting Room, doors leading to Bedrooms and Bathroom, loft access, built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' Max Into Wardrobe x 10' 1" ( 3.96m Max Into Wardrobe x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two built-in wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 7' 2" Max Into Recess ( 3.17m x 2.18m Max Into Recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator, WC, vanity sink unit, bath with shower unit, fully tiled walls.
Externally the property has a walled courtyard to the rear which has been paved for easy maintenance. There is access via a gated passageway to the rear of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.