An established bay fronted semi detached three bedroom property situated within a popular location in close proximity of all good road links.
An established bay fronted semi detached three bedroom property situated within a popular location in close proximity of all good road links. This beautiful three bedroom house needs to be seen as it shows off impressive living space. Viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor landing, wooden flooring and doors to kitchen and lounge/diner.
Lounge 14' 2" max x 12' ( 4.32m max x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 17' 8" max x 14' 5" ( 5.38m max x 4.39m )
Open plan kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, fitted electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine (to remain), white goods also to include tumble dryer, fridge and freezer, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, double glazed window to the rear aspect and wooden flooring.
Fitted cupboards with book shelves over and double glazed door with windows to the side leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 12' 9" max ( 4.17m x 3.89m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 11' 1" max ( 4.29m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 5' 9" ( 2.74m x 1.75m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect and radiator.
A three piece suite comprising a walk-in shower and electric wireless digital mixer shower with large deluge shower head over the shower tray, vanity sink unit and concealed low flush WC, heated towel rail, access to loft space with ladder, extractor fan and complimentary part tiled walls and base cupboards with drawers and wall mounted boiler.
Block paved frontage providing off road parking for several cars, dwarf brick wall with raised flower beds planted with a variety of shrubs and trees, steps leading to the front of the property and gated side access to the rear of the property.
Landscaped garden planted with a variety of shrubs and trees, inclined garden with gravelled areas, two greenhouses, garden shed, gated side access and enclosed with timber fencing.
From Bridge Street proceed south toward Angel Street, Bridge Street turns left and becomes A508/A5123. Turn right onto Victoria Promenade and continue to the roundabout. Take the 1st exit onto Towcester Road A5123 and continue over two roundabouts. The property is on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.