A Victorian home situated on a popular road in Croydon. This property is within walking distance of Therapia Lane tram, bus links, schools and amenities.
A Victorian home situated on a popular road in Croydon. This property is within walking distance of Therapia Lane tram, bus links, schools and amenities. Comprising of three double bedrooms, formal lounge, and dining room with access to a private garden, kitchen and bathroom with wc, this property makes a great first purchase. An internal viewing is advised to avoid disappointment!
Kitchen/dining Room/breakfast 16' 6" maximum x 13' 11" ( 5.03m maximum x 4.24m )
Reception 13' 6" into bay x 10' 7" maximum ( 4.11m into bay x 3.23m maximum )
Bedroom 14' x 11' 6" maximum ( 4.27m x 3.51m maximum )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 11' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.41m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.