***guide price £300-325,000*** William H Brown habe pleasure in offering thisThree Bedroom Detached Chalet Bungalow located in the ever-popular coastal village in Mundesley! Viewings are highly reccomended!
William H Brown is proud to offer this Three Bedroom Detached Chalet Bungalow - all interest and offers are invited.
This dwelling is tucked away off the main road in a coastal village and seaside resort with sandy beaches, golf course with driving range and amenities including local pubs and shopping facilities, with Infants and Junior Schools. The local area benefits local buses to the market towns of Norwich, Cromer and North Walsham with further rail links for commuters.
Entrance Hall 13' 3" x 6' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.03m )
Stairs leading to the first floor, Understairs storage/office and fitted carpets.
Sitting Room 23' 3" x 13' 5" ( 7.09m x 4.09m )
Fitted carpets, feature fireplace with multi fuel burner and connection for gas fire.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.43m )
Fitted carpet and storage cupboards.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 18' ( 2.90m x 5.49m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, integrated appliances, breakfast bar and cupboard/pantry housing a Combi boiler.
Conservatory 9' x 14' 6" ( 2.74m x 4.42m )
Fitted carpet and entrance granting access to the garage.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.36m )
Part tiled bathroom comprising; WC, wash hand basin and shower unit.
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.56m )
With fitted wardrobes, fitted carpets and built in eaves storage with En-Suite - Comprising; shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.25m )
Fitted carpet and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
With fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, and storage cupboard.
Master En-Suite 7' x 4' 10" ( 2.13m x 1.47m )
Comprising, bidet, WC and wash hand basin.
Raised flower beds in the front garden and off-road parking to the rear of the property.
Garage & Workshop
Working pit, with electric garage door, power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.