no onward chain. This extremely well presented terrace home has been renovated by the present owners to offer lounge with patio doors leading out to the rear garden, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and garage in a nearby block. The property is within walking distance of local shops and amenities.
The property is situated in a popular cul-de-sac position within the Lower Earley Development which is ideally located within walking distance of Maiden Place Shops which offers Sainsburys Local, cafes, takeaways and pub. The Asda Complex, Loddon Valley Leisure Centre, Library and local doctors surgery are all within 1\2 a mile. Road networks such as the A329M, M4 and A33 to Basingstoke are all easily accessible. Local Bus routes to Reading University, Royal Berkshire Hospital and Reading Town Centre are within walking distance.
Internal Viewing is Highly Recommended.
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 8" ( 5.13m x 3.56m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 5' 8" ( 3.45m x 1.73m )
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.12m )
Garage Situated Nearby
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.