Property Reference: 48532.
2 bed house on the popular Queens Hills development. Suitable to family or professionals to share as each bedroom has access to own bathroom. It offers generous accommodation, comprising entrance hall, lounge/dining room, a downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, 2 good size bedrooms, a bathroom and an en suite shower room.
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and condenser tumble dryer
- Pets considered
- En suite Shower Room
- Allocated parking for 2 cars
- Landscaped easy maintenance garden area with decking
- Quiet cul-de-sac location.
Local bus routes are only moments walk and access to the bypass is only a short drive. Perfect location for N&N or uea. Queens Hill Primary School is also recognised as Good by Ofsted.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £700.00 per month (£161.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,050.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 06 May, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 24 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 48532 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, although you may need to pay £20 per tenant to cover the cost of referencing if required by the landlord.Property Reference forty-eight thousand five hundred and thirty-two