A three bedroom 1930s semi detached family home in need of modernisation throughout. The property offers two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and fitted family bathroom. Further benefits include off street parking, garage to the rear and scope for extension subject to planning permission. Chain Free.
A three bedroom 1930s semi detached family home in need of modernisation throughout. The property offers two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and fitted family bathroom. Further benefits include off street parking, garage to the rear, gas central heating and there is scope for further development subject to planning permission. Mature, secluded rear garden approx 100ft. Chain free.
Accomodation Comprises Of :
Single glazed door to front, understairs cupboard with gas and electric metre, single glazed window to front, radiator and carpet.
Lounge 12' 8" Max x 15' 2" Max ( 3.86m Max x 4.62m Max )
Single glazed window to front, open fire place, TV point, radiator and carpet.
Second Reception Room 11' 6" x 12' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.81m )
Single glazed window to rear, single glazed door to rear garden, open fire place and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 9' 2" ( 2.21m x 2.79m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single glazed window to rear and side, door to side, sink and drainer, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and cupboard.
Single glazed window to side and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" Max x 12' 6" Max ( 3.48m Max x 3.81m Max )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, fire place, built in wardrobe and carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 3.81m Max x 3.53m Max )
Single glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, fire place and carpet.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 9' 3" ( 2.21m x 2.82m )
Single glazed window to front, radiator and carpet.
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, bath, wash hand basin, WC, seperate toilet and partly tiled flooring.
Block paved drive for one car, double gates leading down the side and front garden.
Drive down side to garage, large garden with patio area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.