Directions to the property
From the selling agents offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed up Church Road and at the traffic lights continue across the main A38 Bristol Road South into Bell Hill. At the end of Bell Hill continue into Shenley Lane and having past Black Haynes Road on the right hand side take a u-turn toward Northfield and then turn left into Black Haynes Road. Take the first tuning on the right into St Denis Road where the property is located some distance along on the left hand side.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in St Denis Road, Selly Oak, forming part of the very well thought of and renowned Bournville Village Trust estate. The property is close to local parks, sought after local schools and it's within easy reach of Birmingham University and the Queen Elizabeth hospital.
* Substantially extended family residence offering excellent four bedroom accommodation in this very popular residential area.
* The property forms part of the Bournville Village Trust estate with a wide range of parks, gardens and other local amenities.
* Convenient for access to the Royal Orthopedic Hospital in Northfield, Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Cadbury and Birmingham University.
* Sustantially extended over garage, at the side and at the rear.
* Requires modernisation and improvement.
* Vacant possession - No upward chain.
* Disabled lift between ground floor and first floor.
* Spacious family accommodation.
Tenure - At the time of marketing the property is leasehold, however, the owner advises that the property will be sold freehold upon completion
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired conducted warm air central heating is installed. UPVC double glazed windows are installed.
extended through lounge and dining room
14' 6" x 11' 9" (4.42m x 3.58m)
dining room (rear)
13' 9" (4.19m) x 8' 10" (2.69m) max and 6' 6" (1.98m) min
With lift access
extended kitchen (rear)
11' 9" x 8' 10" (3.58m x 2.69m) recess and lobby
Bedroom one (through)
16' 3" x 10' 0" (4.95m x 3.05m)
bedroom two (front)
11' 6" x 10' 0" (3.51m x 3.05m)
bedroom three (rear)
10' 0" x 7' 6" (3.05m x 2.29m)
bedroom four (front)
8' 9" x 8' 0" (2.67m x 2.44m)
With shower and toilet
driveway to front
single car garage
22' 9" x 9' 3" (6.93m x 2.82m)
With paved terrace and lawn