get ready for the village life! Situated in a non-estate village location, this modern semi-detached house is immaculately presented and would be ideal as a first family home.
get ready for the village life! Situated in a non-estate village location, this modern semi-detached house is immaculately presented and would be ideal as a first family home. There are three bedrooms and the master has a dressing room/nursery attached (formerly en-suite shower room) and there is a 16' kitchen/dining room. The property also benefits from PVCu double glazing, downstairs cloakroom and a fully enclosed rear garden with open field views.
Lounge 16' 3" x 13' 3" maximum ( 4.95m x 4.04m maximum )
Kitchen/Dining Room 9' 11" x 16' 9" ( 3.02m x 5.11m )
Downstairs Cloakroom 5' 8" x 3' 1" ( 1.73m x 0.94m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 10' 8" maximum x 10' 11" ( 3.25m maximum x 3.33m )
Dressing Room 6' 10" x 5' 4" ( 2.08m x 1.63m )
Bedroom Two 9' 11" maximum x 8' 3" ( 3.02m maximum x 2.51m )
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' ( 2.49m x 2.44m )
Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 9" ( 2.18m x 1.75m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town to the second set of traffic lights and turn left signposted Leverington & Parson Drove following the road into Leverington Common. Proceed along to the junction following the road straight over heading towards Murrow. Upon entering Murrow follow the road round to the left, then right into Front Road. Proceed to the t-junction, turn left onto Murrow Bank, then second right into Station Avenue where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.