chain free! This beautifully presented two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the lovely seaside village of Mundesley offers off road parking with a garage, modern bathroom and conservatory! Call today to book your viewing!
Situated perfectly in the pretty Victorian seaside village of Mundesley lies this two bedroom detached bungalow offering spacious accommodation throughout and benefiting from off road parking as well as a garage! The lounge is light and airy with patio doors leading into the conservatory which overlooks the garden and the family bathroom has been beautifully renovated. Offered chain free, we urge buyers to enquire immediately to avoid disappointment!
Lounge 18' 5" x 11' 7" max narrowing to 8' 6" ( 5.61m x 3.53m max narrowing to 2.59m )
Window to the rear, radiator, sockets for telephone and tv, doors to conservatory and carpeted.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.34m )
Window to side, wood effect surfaces, wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine and stainless steel sink.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.39m )
UPVC and window to side and rear.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.79m )
Window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe and fully carpeted.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 7' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and carpeted.
Window to side, wash hand basin, w.c, bath and over shower, partly tiled and heated towel rail.
Fully enclosed, lawned, paved patio, side gate and garage access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.