Immaculately presented family home situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Four bedrooms, newly updated bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom. Kitchen / diner. Lounge and study area. Driveway offering off-road parking. Double detached garage with one half converted into playroom.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named Essex Village of the year in 2017 by the Rural Community Council of Essex. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Double-glazed composite entrance door to front, two double-glazed windows to sides, radiator, tiled flooring and part-glazed wooden door into :-
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.38m )
Double-glazed window to front. Hardwood flooring and radiator. Part-glazed wooden doors leading into Kitchen / Dining Room. Open access into study area and inner hallway.
Study Area 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
Double-glazed window to front, radiator and hardwood flooring.
Stairs rising to first floor, built in cupboard, radiator, doors to cloakroom and kitchen / dining room.
Double-glazed obscure window to side. Recently refurbished. Vanity wash hand basin, w/c, radiator, tiled walls and flooring.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.51m )
Double-glazed window to rear. Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurface incorporating sink and drainer unit. Built-in oven, hob and extractor over. Built-in dishwasher, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, fully tiled flooring and breakfast bar. Open access into :-
Dining Area 11' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.51m )
Double-glazed french doors to rear leading into rear garden. Built-in understairs cupboard, fully tiled flooring and modern vertical radiator.
Double-glazed window to side. Access to loft. Built-in cupboard and doors to :-
Bedroom One 11' 6" narrowing to 9' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.51m narrowing to 3.00m x 3.25m )
Double-glazed window to rear, built-in double-wardrobe, radiator and door into :-
Double-glazed window to side. Newly refurbished. Wash hand basin, w/c, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.51m )
Double-glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.11m )
Double-glazed window to front, Built-in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.11m )
Double-glazed window to front and radiator.
Double-glazed obscure window to front. Newly refurbished. Panel-enclosed bath with mixer tap, shower screen and shower over. Modern wash hand basin, w/c, heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring. Extractor fan, spotlighting and ambient shelf lighting.
Laid to block-paving to front of detached double garage offering off-road parking for two vehicles. Access into front garden with block paving to front entrance porch, lawned area and flower bedding. Side pedestrian access to side into rear garden.
Fully-enclosed by newly-erected panel fencing. Commencing with a patio area, lawned area with further paved area to rear.
External Utility Area
Accessed via the rear of the property. Double-glazed door into. Power and light connected with space for tumble dryer.
Detached Double Garage.
With two up/over doors to front. Power and lighting connected to garage on the left with eaves storage. Garage to the right has been converted to a playroom/ office with double-glazed entrance door and window to side. Wooden flooring, Spotlighting, heating and power connected.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.