** detached house ** 4 bedrooms ** entrance hall ** cloakroom ** lounge ** dining room ** kitchen/breakfast room ** en suite to master ** driveway parking ** garage ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre
** detached house ** 4 bedrooms ** en-suite ** lounge ** kitchen ** garage ** off road parking ** Situated in the popular residential area of Sholing close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre and good access route to motorway links M3 & M27. ** be the first to view this well presented house **
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to garage and main front door entrance entering into:
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, Karndean flooring, textured and coved finish to ceiling and doors to:
Double glazed obscure window to front elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, Kardean flooring, textured finish to ceiling and tiled in the principal areas.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, telephone and tv point, picture rails, textured and coved finish to ceiling and open plan to:
Dining Room 10' 7" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.23m max x 2.69m max )
Double glazed French doors to rear elevation leading to patio area, picture rails and textured and coved finish to ceiling.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
Double glazed window to rear elevation and double glazed door leading to garden, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with one and a half bowl sink and drainer with work surface over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, tiled floor, textured finish to ceiling and under stairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access with part boarding, airing cupboard, carpets, textured and coved finish to ceiling and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.89m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, wood laminate flooring, tv point and textured finish to ceiling.
En-Suite 8' 9" max x 3' 1" max ( 2.67m max x 0.94m max )
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level wc, radiator, textured finish to ceiling, Kardean flooring, shaver point and tiled in the principal areas.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, wood laminate flooring, tv point and spot lights.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator, tv point, wood laminate flooring and textured finish to ceiling.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, wood laminate flooring and textured finish to ceiling.
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment and tiled in the principle areas.
Driveway to the front of the property providing parking for two cars, grass area and flower borders.
Access from both sides of the property to a well maintained rear garden which is enclosed by panel fencing, patio area, partial sea views, stepping stone foot path and summer house.
Garage 18' 1" x 8' 1" ( 5.51m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, power and light, up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.