A well-presented Mid Terraced house benefitting from modern fitted kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms, en suite, bathroom and two parking spaces. Being sold chain free and internal viewing comes recommended.
Located within Hastings town centre, this mews property offers well-presented accommodation throughout. Accommodation includes a living room, modern kitchen with integral appliances, three bedrooms en suite shower room and bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and two parking spaces to the front .Being sold with no forward chain and internal viewing comes recommended.
Private front door into;
Having double glazed window to the front aspect and further French doors to;
Having under stairs storage cupboard and stairs to upper floor accommodation.
Lounge 17' 4" x 15' 2" ( 5.28m x 4.62m )
Centrally heated radiator, cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 4" x 7' 8" ( 4.67m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a modern and matching range of wall and base level storage units, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Inset spotlights, double glazed window to the front aspect and further double glazed door to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the rear aspect and access hatch to loft space. Into;
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 11' 6" plus recess ( 4.67m x 3.51m plus recess )
Centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect. Door into;
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a low level wc. Partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated chrome towel rail, inset spotlights and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max x 7' 8" plus recess ( 3.78m max x 2.34m plus recess )
Two centrally heated radiators, over stairs storage cupboard and two double glazed windows to the front aspect
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
Centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, glass shower screen, wash hand basin and a low level wc. Partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated chrome towel rail, inset spotlights and an extractor fan.
There is a shared courtyard and off road parking for two vehicle's.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.