Brown & merry are delighted to offer this well- presented two bedroom terraced cottage. As well as offering great space within, the property beneifts from parking/garage to the rear Other benefits include excellent access to the Town Centre, Local Amenities and Chesham Metropolitan Line Station.
New to the market is this mid-terrace two double bedroomed Victorian terrace property. Key highlights include two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, utility room, two double bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. Outside there is a garage and off road parking at the rear as well as a well maintained garden. Other benefits include excellent access to the Town Centre, Local Amenities and Chesham Metropolitan Line Station. Viewing highly recommended.
From our office in Market Square proceed along Red Lion Street, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit along St Mary's Way and at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit staying on St Mary's Way. At the 3rd roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto White Hill. Turn left onto Victoria Road then turn left onto Gladstone Road.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.