If you're looking for a property offering period features, great room sizes and something you can put your own stamp on, then this house is one you need to view! Perfect for a variety of buyers this has the potential to become the fantastic family home it once was.
Briefly comprising of entrance hall, downstairs shower room with w.c, dining room, lounge, and kitchen to the ground floor. With a separate wc, family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom to the first floor. Externally, to the side are extensive gardens, a single detached garage, and a dropped kerb for off street parking!
Having the entrance door to the front aspect, and an internal door leading to the hall.
Single glazed window to the side aspect, gas central heating radiator, and stairs to the first floor landing. Internal doors lead to a downstairs shower room, the dining room, lounge, kitchen, and pantry. An external door then leads out to the rear.
Downstairs Shower Room
A single glazed window to the side aspect, and fitted with a wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, and an electric shower. Loft access.
Dining Room 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
With a single glazed window to the front aspect, and a single glazed window to the side, this spacious dining space has a feature fire place, and a gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' ( 4.60m x 3.96m )
Having a single glazed window to the front, and to the side, the lounge has a feature fire place, a television point, telephone point, and a gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 12' 11" ( 2.79m x 3.94m )
Fitted with both wall and base units, and having complimentary work surfaces over, the kitchen also has a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an electric double oven, and an electric hob, with cooker hood extractor over. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbing for a washing machine, and the gas central heating boiler. Part tiled walls, and tiled flooring. Gas central heating radiator. Secondary double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A useful storage space with a single glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor hall, and having a single glazed window to the rear, and internal doors leading to the three bedrooms, house bathroom, and separate w.c. Access to the extensive boarded loft.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 13' 1" ( 4.60m x 3.99m )
Having a secondary double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes. And a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 12' ( 3.94m x 3.66m )
With a single glazed window to the front, a built in cupboard, and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.77m )
Having a secondary double glazed window to the rear, and a gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a two piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with taps, and a wash hand basin with vanity unit. Part tiling, and a gas central heating radiator. Single glazed window to the side.
Having a w.c, and a single glazed window to the side aspect.
Externally, this home has a generous garden space to the side and rear, with a garage building, enclosed within some fenced boundaries.
The vendor would like any prospective purchasers to know planning permission was granted for a detached dwelling, but has now lapsed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.