Available with no chain is this three bedroom home situated a short walk from Maidenhead station. Benefitting from a private rear garden and being close to local schools and shops.
Door to front, radiator, coving.
Window to front, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 15' 7" x 15' 1" ( 4.75m x 4.60m )
Windows to rear, door to garden, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen, window to front, wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridgefreezer.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard, airing cupboard housing boiler, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.79m )
Window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 6' 5" ( 3.20m x 1.96m )
Window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.69m x 1.88m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom 7' x 5' 10" ( 2.13m x 1.78m )
Window to front, radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, tiled walls.
Hard landscaped with raised beds, patio and shed.
Two allocated parking spaces.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed south west out of Maidenhead along Shoppenhangers Road towards Cox Green. Upon reaching Fredericks Hotel on the left, turn right into Larchfield Road. Follow the road and turn right into Reid Avenue. At the t-Junction turn left into Brunel Road.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.