• Good sized house with 5 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms - ideal for sharers.
• Each bedroom comes with a double bed, wardrobe, drawers, desk and chair - great for your studies.
• The fully fitted kitchen has a washing machine and sociable bar area for dining or entertaining.
• The property complies with all the Local Authority safety checks that a property of this size requires.
• A great house for sharers or for students at Camberwell, Goldsmiths or Central London.
Food supplies can also come from the local Blackbird Bakery, Rye Lane Market, as well as Tesco Local and Morrisons.
The legendary Frankie's and The Bussey Building with its bars, galleries, and amazing outdoor cinema is a 5-minute walk away from each other.
Nearby is Peckham town centre and Bellenden Road, both of which have many award-winning restaurants and several great bars with more opening every day. Peckham Common and Burgess Park are also close, offering plenty of green space. The local library and Peckham Pulse Living Centre are within walking distance and have facilities such as a gym, fitness classes and a swimming pool.
This property is fully managed locally by Gareth James Property who are based in Peckham. We have a team of Property Managers and are supported by fully qualified local plumbers, gas engineers and electricians and several very useful handy men.
Elcot Avenue is approximately 15-minutes' walk to Queens Road Railway Station with direct trains to London Bridge, Canada Water (for Canary Wharf), Shoreditch High St, Hoxton, Whitechapel, and Clapham Junction.
Available Mid November 2018