Property Reference: 554584.Searching for place, comfort and a touch of luxury? This is the ideal home for you! We are proud to offer this well-presented three bedroom, two bathroom home situated in Matchborough! Perfectly located close to all local amenities & bus stops! Must see!
Inside the spacious home, you'll find plenty of decorative touches, please see the pictures for your reference. The place is in a very good condition throughout with an off road parking and large rear garden. Property benefits included! From gas central heating and double glazing all over.This delightful home includes:
No housing benefit, no DSS, no pets.
- A stunning entrance hallway with a decent-sized storage.
- Downstairs water closet.
- Spacious lounge, a fantastic area for entertaining peers.
- A well-lit kitchen with patio doors leading to the conservatory and garden.
- Three well-proportioned lovely bedrooms.
- Decent-sized bathroom having a three piece suite and a shower over bath.
- An efficient boiler.
Managed by friendly professional Landlord, tenant must deposit the amount of £800 plus £20 each applicant/guarantor for referencing and credit checks.Book now! Don't miss out!
Viewings will be in 2 weeks' time as the property is up for refurbishment.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £800.00 per month (£184.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £800.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 19 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D If calling, please quote reference: 554584 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, although you may need to pay £20 per tenant to cover the cost of referencing if required by the landlord.Property Reference five hundred and fifty-four thousand five hundred and eighty-four