A well presented 4 bedroom detached family home in the sought after residential area of Woodthorpe, offered with no onward chain!
An excellent opportunity to acquire this well presented 4 bedroom detached family home in the sought after residential area of Woodthorpe has become available on Nevis Way, with no onward chain.
The property benefits from brilliant transport links into and out of the city with many amenities close by.
Offering a fully modernised living accommodation the property comprises entrance hall, a stunning kitchen/diner, spacious living room, ground floor WC, 4 bedrooms and family bathroom.
To the exterior the benefits include a brick built garage, lawned gardens to front and rear with driveway to the front aspect.
Book a viewing now to appreciate this outstanding home.
Door to front aspect, entrance hall with laminate flooring.
Ground floor cloakroom with tiling, laminate flooring W.C. And hand basin.
Lounge 21' 4" x 11' 1" ( 6.50m x 3.38m )
Great size lounge with vinyl flooring, french doors to rear, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 25' 5" x 9' 3" ( 7.75m x 2.82m )
Open plan fitted kitchen/dining room with work surfaces, breakfast bar, wall/base units, sink, Range Cooker, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer, understairs cupboard, integrated double fridge and integrated freezer, Worcester combi boiler and telephone point.
Stairs to first floor with carpet and access to insulated loft.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Double bedroom with carpet, radiator, built in wardrobes, telephone and TV points.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.84m )
Double bedroom with carpet, radiator, built in wardrobes, storage cupboard and TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
Double bedrrom to rear aspect with carpet, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 7' 7" max ( 2.77m x 2.31m max )
Fourth bedroom with carpet, radaitor and TV point.
Tiled family bathroom with shower over bath, W.C., hand basin, towel radiator and extractor fan.
Lawn and driveway to fit multiple cars to the front of the property. To the rear is a spacious lawn with patio area and fence surrounding.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.