wonderful home on the fringes of barnsley town centre! Ideally suited to the first time buyer or new family, this lovely property really is deserving of a closer inspection. Situated in a great area, close to town and commuter links. Give William H Brown a call now!
wonderful home on the fringes of barnsley town centre! Ideally suited to the first time buyer or new family, this lovely property really is deserving of a closer inspection. Situated in a great area, close to town and commuter links. Give William H Brown a call now, register your interest and take a look, you won't be disappointed!
Lounge 13' 3" x 13' ( 4.04m x 3.96m )
There is a front facing double glazed composite door, a stunning cast iron fire place, radiator and a front facing double glazed bay window.
Staircase to the first floor landing.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.71m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, two radiators, an understairs storage cupboard and a feature exposed brick chimney breast housing a multi-fuel burner standing on a stone hearth.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 5' 5" ( 3.10m x 1.65m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units, worksurfaces, sink and drainer, gas cooker point, tiled splash backs, undercounter space for appliances, side and rear facing double glazed windows and access to a utility porch.
There is an entrance door and windows.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 13' ( 4.04m x 3.96m )
There is a front facing double glazed bay window, radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.79m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and access to a storage room.
Storage Room 10' 2" x 5' 5" ( 3.10m x 1.65m )
Having a side facing double glazed window. A useful space which could be used as a store, dressing room or study.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, p-shaped bath with a shower and screen set over, towel radiator, tiling to the walls and floor and a side facing double glazed window.
The front of the property is elevated from pavement level, there are steps rising to the front entrance door and a low maintenance garden. To the rear is a beautiful walled garden with a decked area and a raised patio area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.