"Attention First Time Buyers and Investors!"
Tucked away in a cul-de-sac in a popular residential location, this fantastic three bedroom property boasts generous proportions, a modern Kitchen and Bathroom, and off road parking making this a sure hit with first time buyers and investors!
• Situated within walking distance to the town centre, Meadowdale Academy, local amenities and the train station offering excellent commuter rail links.
• Offered for sale with NO CHAIN.
• Entrance through the timber front door leading into the Entrance Hall with a door through to the Living Room and access to the Guest WC.
• Well-proportioned Living Room with window to the front elevation and a glass panelled door leads to an inner hall with stairs rising to the First Floor and access to a useful storage cupboard.
• Modern Kitchen/Dining Room with attractive high quality laminate flooring, French doors out to the rear Garden and ample space for a dining table and chairs.
• The Kitchen features a host of high gloss cream eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink, Samsung electric oven, Samsung four ring electric hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, and space and plumbing for a washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer (appliances not included).
• Ground floor Guest WC comprising a white two piece suite comprising a low level WC and a wash hand basin.
• First Floor Landing with access to the Attic space ideal for storage.
• Generously sized Master Bedroom to the rear elevation overlooking the rear Garden and elevated views across the town.
• Two further Bedrooms to the front elevation, both with generous windows flooding the rooms with natural light.
• Modern Bathroom of a good size with ceramic tiled floor, a white heated towel rail and comprising a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin and a panel enclosed bath with rainwater style shower over and ceramic tiled splash back.
The property boasts an enviable position being tucked away in the cul-de-sac and features a low maintenance frontage with a hard standing driveway providing off road parking for two to three cars. The west facing rear Garden also benefits from a low maintenance design with a patio area leading from the rear doors offering the perfect place to sit in the afternoon sun. The remaining Garden is a generous lawn area with a mature wrap around border and there is also a timber shed ideal for storage and secure gated access to the side of the property.