£215,000 - £225,000 - escape to the country!... Sitting pretty in this idyllic village is this absolutely beautiful two bedroom cottage. Boasting a wealth of character & charm through-out whilst decorated to a modern standard, this property makes an excellent cosy home - call now to view!
Lounge 11' 2" to max x 19' 5" ( 3.40m to max x 5.92m )
Having laminate flooring, a gas fire place, two central heating radiators and front and rear double glazed windows.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 11' ( 2.39m x 3.35m )
A delightful modern style kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base unit with co-ordinating surfaces housing sink and drainer unit and the electric oven with gas hob. The kitchen also has integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave. There is a central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed window and a door.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
Having an under stairs storage, central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Having access to the loft which is fully boarded, plastered and has power and lighting.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 8' 4" ( 4.24m x 2.54m )
Having a useful walk in wardrobe, two double glazed rear facing windows and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. There is also a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" Max x 11' ( 3.56m Max x 3.35m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a bath with over head shower, wash hand basin and W.C. There is also a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
To the rear is a delightful lawned garden with a paved area over-looking stunning views. There are also two cold water the side of the garage is another seperate walled garden with lawned area giving field views.
To the side there is a driveway and a garage. The garage has power and light, plumbing, side facing window and a door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.