A well presented 2 bedroom flint-fronted cottage, occupying a prominent non-estate location within this well-served village. The property further boasts character features, modern fitted bathroom, lounge with fireplace, delightful enclosed rear gardens and an allocated parking space!
Offered for sale with no upward chain, a full internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this home.
Call us today to book your viewing!
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 8" ( 4.24m x 4.17m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' max narrowing to 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.27m max narrowing to 3.86m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 8' 2" Sloping ceiling. ( 3.43m x 2.49m Sloping ceiling. )
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden area, which consists of a patio and lawned areas with retaining fencing and access gate. There is also a driveway area to the rear with restricted vehicular access.
shipdham is a well-served village, located between the market towns of Dereham and Watton and is approximately 22 miles to the centre of Norwich. The village boasts extensive amenities including a primary school, which incorporates a play group, shops, a doctor's surgery, a public house and an attractive church. There is also a regular bus service to both Dereham and Norwich, where further amenities and facilities can be found.
The vendor informs us that a historic right of way runs through part of the garden for the neighbouring property. We understand that this right of way, although enjoyed, has not been used for many years.
Upon entering the village of Shipdham from the Dereham direction, proceed along Dereham Road and continue into Market Street. The property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.