The Elm is a stunning four bedroom detached home with integral garage offering space and comfort for the whole family.
The ground floor features a contemporary kitchen, separate dining room, downstairs cloak room and a spacious lounge with French doors opening onto the rear garden. Upstairs you will find a main family bathroom and four good sized bedrooms; the master having its own en-suite.
Moving to this home could be easier than you think using Help to Buy or EasyMove!RoomsGround floor
- Kitchen (2908mm x 4248mm or 9'6" x 13'11")
- Dining (2623mm x 2808mm or 8'7" x 9'3")
- Lounge (3479mm x 4720mm or 11'5" x 15'6")
- W.C (1430mm x 990mm or 4'8" x 3'3")
About The Garth, West Denton
- Bedroom 1 (3667mm x 4248mm or 12'0" x 13'11")
- En-Suite (2398mm x 1499mm or 7'10" x 4'11")
- Bedroom 2 (2720mm x 4248mm or 8'11" x 13'11")
- Bedroom 3 (3680mm x 2808mm or 12'1" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 4 (3467mm x 2245mm or 11'4" x 7'4")
- Bathroom (2398mm x 2030mm or 7'10" x 6'8")
In the popular suburb of West Denton, just over 5 miles from the centre of Newcastle you’ll find The Garth. An exclusive development of 95 stylish and modern homes. Here, surrounded by great amenities, we are creating a very special place to call home.
Whether you’re looking for a modern and well-equipped home, somewhere bigger for the whole family to grow into, or even somewhere smaller to downsize to - with a fantastic choice of homes, it’s easy to find the perfect one for you at The Garth.
With Help to Buy you could move with just a 5% deposit and fund the rest of the purchase price through a Government-backed equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, interest free for the first five years, plus a 75% mortgage. Or if you've got a home to sell, we could help you and even pay all of your estate agent fees with EasyMove.