A modern mid link home situated on the sought after Nells Point development at Barry Island. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, gardens, garage and partial sea views.
A modern mid link home situated on the sought after Nells Point development at Barry Island. Living accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises; hallway, cloakroom, living room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms (master with ensuite) and family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, gardens, garage and partial sea views.
Enter via composite panel and double glazed door, laminate laid to floor, wall mounted radiator, stair case leading to first floor,
Laminate laid to floor, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walling, PVCu double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 16' 7" max x 13' 10" max ( 5.05m max x 4.22m max )
Laminate laid to floor, PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed patio door to rear, under stairs storage
Kitchen Area 7' 5" x 10' 8" ( 2.26m x 3.25m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, space for white goods, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood over, laminate laid to floor, PVCu double glazed window to front
Carpet laid to floor, access to all first floor rooms, access to the attic.
Bedroom One 10' 7" max x 11' 7" max ( 3.23m max x 3.53m max )
Laminate laid to floor, two PVCu double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator
PVCu double glazed obscured glass window to front, low level WC, wall mounted radiator, show cubicle
Bedroom Two 10' 10" max x 7' 11" ( 3.30m max x 2.41m )
PVCu double glazed obscured glass window to rear, laminate laid to floor, wall mounted radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.69m x 1.70m )
PVCu double glazed obscured glass window to rear, built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator, laminate laid to floor.
Low maintenance frontage, with path to front door
From the patio door out to the patio area, steps leaving to flat rear low maintenance rear garden. Enclosed with wooden gate leading out to rear lane
Garage with up and over door with serviced with electric points.
Comprising bath with mixer tap, low level WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator, part tiled walls.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.