Fox And Sons are delighted to offer to the market this fantastic property located in the beautiful village of Whiteparish. This 3 bedroom semi detached property is a must see. Call our Romsey branch to arrange an internal viewing today.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this fantastic property located in the beautiful village of Whiteparish. Not only is it presented to a fabulous standard but it offers incredible amounts of space both inside and outside the property. On offer to the ground floor is a great sized kitchen facing onto a well maintained front garden, access to the garage via an internal door and a very spacious Lounge/Diner to the rear. Before exiting the property into the rear garden you are greeted with a fantastic sized conservatory. The garden has a small patio area ideal for soaking up the sunshine and enjoying a glass of wine. Mainly laid to lawn but offering a wisteria covered pergola it makes relaxing in the garden that much more enjoyable.
Upstairs takes you to 3 good size bedrooms and a family shower room that won't disappoint.
Not only being surrounded be countryside Whiteparish has a range of amenities including a primary school, village shop/Post Office, medical practice and a large recreation ground.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
Lounge/ Diner Irregular Shaped Room 20' 3" x 18' 4" ( 6.17m x 5.59m )
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 8' 11" x 10' 3" ( 2.72m x 3.12m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.91m )
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
Family Shower Room
Garage Irregular Shaped Room 17' 11" x 12' 11" ( 5.46m x 3.94m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.