Home of the month **£10,000 towards Stamp Duty, £1,000 towards legal fees, carpets, garden laid to lawn**
location Located in the historical village of Tongham, Nursery Gardens is situated on the edge of the tranquil beauty of the South Downs National Park, but still within easy reach of the hustle and bustle of the town and buzz of the city.
Nursery Gardens enjoys excellent transport connections, with good bus services running from Tongham to Aldershot and regular train service into London via Guildford from nearby Ash Vale train station. The village also benefits from excellent road links, the nearby A31 will connect you to the A3 in 10 minutes.
Admire the ancient village church and picturesque local architecture, enjoy the outdoors with a stroll around the beautiful Tongham Woods, discover the finest real ale from the local Hogs Back Brewery, or energise yourself at the local cricket, football and exercise clubs. But most of all, feel the warm welcome of this thriving local community.
With local doctors and dentists six miles away, ofsted-rated 'Outstanding' schools eight minutes away and the local post office just around the corner, you really do have all the essentials of quality family life on your doorstep.
From spa days to snow sports, the surrounding area offers a huge number of fantastic activities, whether you're out with the family, with friends, or just want a bit of quiet time to unwind.
The market town of Aldershot lies just under three-miles west and offers plenty of ways to stay entertained. There is a range of independent shops, cafes, restaurants and bars, along with two theatres and a multiplex cinema. On top of all of this, there is a thriving local market and craft fayre to explore.
Each new home is constructed with a concrete ground floor system with timber to the first floor and traditional brick and block external cavity walls. The elevations are brick, feature brick, vertical tile hanging and clay or slate tiles to the roof.
High Quality Fixtures and Fittings:
- Double glazed Veka White PVCu windows, multi-point locks with white furniture
- White 4 panel smooth Premdor internal doors
- Composite front entrance door. Black colour with white PVCu frame
- Polished chrome door furniture
- Oak handrails and newel caps to staircase balustrade, with balusters and strings painted Dulux White Satinwood
- Contemporary moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Dulux Trade White emulsion smooth finished ceilings
- Internal walls painted Dulux Trade Almond White emulsion with woodwork painted Dulux White Satinwood
- Class 1 flue with stone fireplace surround
Heating, Security & Electrics:
- Vaillant gas fired boiler central heating system with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Cabling for future installation of a wireless security alarm system
- TV points to kitchen/dining room and all bedrooms
- Media plate to living room consisting of TV point, Sky Q point and data point
- Provision for BT Fibre in the under stairs cupboard
- Shaver socket in bathroom and en suite
Bathroom, En Suite & Cloakroom:
- Roca White bathroom suite with steel bath and chrome fittings
- Thermostatic mixer valve to shower cubicle
- Simpson shower screen
- Recessed white LED downlights
- Choice of wall and floor tiling (subject to construction phase and availability)
- Splashback to cloakroom wash basin
- Multi rail chrome towel warmer
- Choice of designer kitchen units (subject to construction phase and availability) with post-formed laminate worktop, upstands and glass splashback to hob
- Pelmet lighting
- Stainless steel finished Smeg appliances; double oven, 4 ring burner gas hob, contemporary chimney extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with polished chrome monobloc mixer tap
- Recessed white LED downlights
- Chrome switches and sockets above worktop in kitchen, white elsewhere
- Choice of ceramic floor tiling (subject to construction phase and availability)
- Block paved driveway
- Private footpath/patio to be paving slabs
- Front grounds turfed and landscaped
- Rear gardens cleared and graded to natural contours
- Rear garden boundaries to be close board, gate with dividing panel fencing
- Wiring for light fitting to all external doors. Front door overhead downlight or light fitting
- Water tap to rear
- Light and power to garage
guarantee and cover Premier Guarantee:
Each property will be sold with the benefit of a 10 year Premier Structural Warranty. A comprehensive Premier handbook will be given to purchasers on completion and full details available via a Sales Advisor.
24 hr Emergency Cover - npa 24:7
All Bewley Homes purchasers benefit from 24 hour emergency cover, 7 days a week, provided by npa 24:7. This service is valid for a period of two years from the date of legal completion and should assistance be required, includes cover for the following -
- Water leaks that cannot be contained
- Complete failure of electrics
- Central heating and hot water system breakdown, leak or failure
- Flooding caused by drain blockages
- Main lock failure
In addition, appliances are covered by manufacturer warranties. All corresponding paperwork will be given to new homeowners upon completion.
About the developer Creating places people are proud to call home.
When Bewley Homes create new developments, they're not simply building houses, they're creating new communities and forging new links with existing ones. They're opening up the possibility for lifelong friendships with neighbours, and giving families an environment in which they can grow and thrive.
Bewley think carefully about location, environmental and infrastructure impact, how their homes will settle into the new surroundings and actually improve with age as the landscape matures around them. Because they pride themselves on the reputation they've built, Bewley can help to build trust with their customers, both through the quality of their homebuilding and level of before and aftercare they offer.
Throughout Bewley's history, they've remained individual and proudly independent. However, individual doesn't simply apply to their distinctive approach to high-quality homebuilding. It applies to each and every one of their individual customers and employees. They put people at the heart of their business.
If you are a Bewley customer, they put a lot of thought into how they can make buying your home the best experience possible. From choosing bespoke fixtures, fittings and kitchens, they offer a personal touch, and help you to build an emotional connection with your home throughout its creation.
Bewley Homes' relationship with their customers only just begin when they hand over the keys to their new home. This is what truly makes Bewley stand apart.
Agent's note The CGI images presented are a visual representation of the home and all internal imagery is of the show home (style Compton - 4 bedroom). Styles and finishes may vary. Virtual tour is also of the show home.
Disclaimer: Whilst the information provided within this brochure has been prepared with due care, this brochure has been designed to give a general idea of the development, how it will look and could be furnished for illustrative purposes only. As such, the content of this brochure should not be taken as forming part of the specification or contract for purchase. The dimensions provided are as accurate as possible during the construction phase of this project, but may well be adjusted due to the requirements of construction. Each prospective purchaser should check the plans and specifications of the product in which they are interested in at the sales office before making a reservation. The right is reserved to amend the designs and specification as necessary and without notice.
*Only on selected plots, not in conjunction with any other offer. Recommended solicitor must be used.