A quintessentially English life awaits you at Grangewood Avenue, an elegant collection of 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom luxury homes in Kelvedon. *Help to Buy equity loan available with this plot*
This beautiful selection of 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom family homes is perfectly positioned to enjoy the charm of village life, whilst benefiting from superb connections to the historic town of Colchester, the vibrant city of Chelmsford and train lines to London.
Every home in this beautiful collection is crafted with quality and tradition in mind. With high specification kitchens, expansive living spaces and luxurious appeal, these homes are inspired living environments for today's modern families.
All of the homes at Grangewood Avenue complement the surrounding heritage and countryside setting. Every detail has been considered, with plenty of landscaped, open space and beautiful trees, these classic and attractive elevations look right at home and so will you and your family.
Kitchen 17' 9" x 12' ( 5.41m x 3.66m )
Living Room 31' 10" x 13' 8" ( 9.70m x 4.17m )
Dining Room 10' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.10m x 3.07m )
Master Bedroom 15' 9" x 13' 10" ( 4.80m x 4.22m )
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.80m x 3.73m )
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
Heating & Electrical
Recessed downlighters in living areas, kitchens and bathrooms
A+ rated gas boilers
Multi-function media plates in living room and main bedrooms
Enough plug sockets provided in each room to meet every day needs
Satin chrome ironmongery
Carpet included in living areas and bedrooms
Energy efficient timber doors and windows
Oak stair handrails
Turfed gardens with patio areas included as standard
Safe & Secure
All windows and doors manufactured to Secure by Design with multi-point locking system
External lighting to front doors
Hard wired heat, smoke and CO2 alarms fitted as standard
All homes benefit from the 10 year crl new homes structural warranty cover
Help To Buy
how does it work?
The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
Could you be eligible?
If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than £600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
Help to Buy is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information
cgi's, images, dimensions and floorplans provided for guidance purposes only, may not be of this specific plot and may differ from the finished development.
We have been advised that Japanese Knotweed was previously found within the vicinity of the development and a copy of the warranty covering the treatment works along with the insurance backed guarantee is available upon request.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.