Outstanding contemporary-styled new build family home - highly appointed and providing accommodation of expansive proportions - occupying a little-known secluded setting.
This stunning detached property, which has been constructed from hand dressed Yorkshire stone, is now ready for occupation and is one of only a handful of properties occupying a little-known setting set off the main Doncaster Road. The position results in fine semi-rural views from the upper floors, whilst the proportions of the plot provide easily managed, yet well-proportioned, gardens ideal for the traditional family buyer. Features include: High quality double-glazing, gas central heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor, a superb bathroom, an en-suite, a shower room and a wonderful highly appointed open-plan kitchen with an adjoining family room. Comprising: Entrance hall, double-aspect lounge, 15'0'' kitchen with adjoining 23'0'' family room having bifold doors onto the rear garden, utility room and boot room. The first floor provides: A generous principal double-bedroom with a superb en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom, whilst to the second floor are two further double-bedrooms (five beds in total) with a shower room. A driveway to the front provides parking facilities and leads to a detached double-garage.
entrance hall 15' 2" x 9' 9" (4.62m x 2.97m)
double-aspect lounge 22' 6" x 12' 4" (6.86m x 3.76m)
kitchen 15' 0" x 12' 6" (4.57m x 3.81m) With an open-plan aspect to the adjoining family room.
Family room 22' 9" x 13' 4" (6.93m x 4.06m) With wide bifold doors to the rear elevation.
Utility room 10' 1" x 6' 8" (3.07m x 2.03m)
boot room 6' 8" x 5' 2" (2.03m x 1.57m)
first floor landing 9' 9" x 8' 8" (2.97m x 2.64m)
master bedroom 14' 6" x 12' 6" (4.42m x 3.81m)
en-suite bathroom 11' 10" x 6' 10" (3.61m x 2.08m)
bedroom two 11' 1" x 12' 3 (maximum)" (3.38m x 3.73m)
bedroom three 11' 1" x 8' 10 (plus entrance recess)" (3.38m x 2.69m)
house bathroom 10' 7" x 7' 0" (3.23m x 2.13m)
second floor landing 16' 5" x 4' 10" (5m x 1.47m)
bedroom four 14' 2" x 12' 3 (maximum in each direction)" (4.32m x 3.73m)
bedroom five 14' 2" x 9' 6 (reducing to 6'8'')" (4.32m x 2.9m)
shower room 6' 5" x 5' 7" (1.96m x 1.7m)
specification - Cavity wall construction using quality hand dressed Yorkshire stone.
- Gas fired central heating throughout with underfloor heating to the ground floor.
- Ceramic floor tiling to the entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, family room and kitchen.
- High quality kitchen fittings with extensive Quartz worktop surfaces to include a central island work station/breakfast bar.
- Full range of integrated kitchen appliances, comprising of: A Neff five-ring induction hob with extractor canopy over, twin ovens, a microwave, a fridge, a freezer and a dishwasher.
- Generous utility room with space for an automatic washing machine and a front venting dryer.
- Useful boot room containing the boiler, the hot water cylinder and proving ideal for the storage of outdoor clothing and footwear.
- Outstanding en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom, providing a five-piece suite, comprising of: A twin vanity wash-hand basins, a free-standing bath, a concealed flush WC and a generous wet room-style shower.
- Superb half-tiled family bathroom with a four-piece suite.
- Half-tiled second floor shower room to serve bedrooms four and five.
- Carpets to be fitted throughout where appropriate.
- Mains wired smoke detectors.
- Offered with architects certificate.
- Driveway to be finished with quality Sorrento granite block paviours. An early reservation would enable the succesful purchaser to have input into the driveway finish.
- Rear garden to be freshly turfed.
Detached double-garage 17' 9" x 17' 9" (5.41m x 5.41m) Having light and power supplies and also an electrically operated entrance door.
Services Mains water and electricity are laid to the property.
Directions Leave the centre of Barnsley (Alhambra roundabout) via Doncaster Road and at Stairfoot roundabout take the second turning left to continue up Doncaster Road into Ardsley. Pass the crematorium on the right-hand side, then on the brow of the hill turn across the dual carriageway, where the entrance to Heathcroft Chase will be found.
Ib/rp brochure not yet verified by vendor.