Situated in the desirable village of Great Totham with it's highly regarded school and convenient access to witham mainline station is this impressive contemporary residence, boasting four double bedrooms, luxury bathroom and two ensuites, generous south facing garden and ample parking plus garage.
Part Glazed Door To :-
Large coat cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, doors to :-
Double glazed UPVC window to front. Contemporary suite comprising walk in shower, low level WC and wall mounted vanity basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Sitting Room 20' 10" x 13' 3" ( 6.35m x 4.04m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front and French doors with flag windows to rear opening to the garden. Centrepiece living flame fireplace, radiator.
Lounge 19' 2" x 13' 8" max ( 5.84m x 4.17m max )
Double glazed UPVC windows to rear and French doors to side opening to the garden. Radiator, double doors opening to :-
Dining Room 13' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.28m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, radiator, door returning to entrance hall.
Kitchen 13' 7" + recess x 12' 4" ( 4.14m + recess x 3.76m )
Double glazed UPVC windows to front and side. Modern fitted kitchen comprising double sized sink set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Built in double oven, hob inset into work surfaces, space for further appliances. Door to side accessing driveway.
Loft access, double glazed UPVC window to side, doors to :-
Bedroom One 20' 11" x 13' 4" max ( 6.38m x 4.06m max )
Double glazed UPVC windows to front, side and rear overlooking the garden, door to :-
Double glazed UPVC window to rear. Contemporary suite comprising walk in double shower, low level WC and wall mounted vanity basin, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 10' 5" max ( 4.09m x 3.17m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator, door to :-
Double glazed UPVC window to side. Contemporary suite comprising double shower, low level WC and wall mounted vanity basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 10' 10" max ( 3.91m x 3.30m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.87m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Bathroom 10' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.23m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side. Contemporary suite comprising free standing bath, low level WC and wall mounted basin. Fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail. Airing cupboard.
Laid to lawn with mature shrubs and driveway providing ample off road parking leading to the garage, side access leading to :-
South facing rear garden, enclosed by panel fence and predominantly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders.
Single garage with up and over door, power, light and storage room to rear with access to the garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.