This Victorian home is found in a very popular central location just a stroll to the train station and town centre enjoying lots of character with a very stylish light open plan contemporary interior. Outside the property enjoys well maintained gardens, a double garage and parking.
This three bedroom Victorian home with bay frontage also enjoying picture railing and feature fireplaces provides spacious family open plan living accommodation that includes a welcoming entrance hall leading to a through living dining room with French patio doors opening out to a good sized well maintained rear garden that has rear vehicular access leading to a larger than average double garage which could accommodate studio or office space. There is a great family kitchen breakfast room providing a great hub for the family with a separate utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs are two double bedrooms with either built in wardrobes or space for, a good sized single bedroom and a stylish family bathroom.
This is a great family home close to amenities, walking distance to popular schools, the train station and town centre so viewing comes highly recommended.
Door to front leading into entrance hall with balustrade staircase rising to first floor landing. Built in understair storage. Exposed wooden floorboards. Part panelled walls, through to:
Living Room 10' 6" x 14' 1" into bay ( 3.20m x 4.29m into bay )
Bay window to front. Open fireplace with marble effect surrounds, mantle and slate hearth. Picture railing. Built in cupboards to chimney recesses. High skirting boards. Leading through to:
Dining Room 11' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.30m )
French patio doors leading out to rear garden. Exposed floorboards. Built in shelving to chimney recesses. Door leading back into entrance hall.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 9' 10" x 17' 1" ( 3.00m x 5.21m )
Double glazed window to side. Door leading into utility room to rear. Range of units with solid oak work surfaces with inset double Belfast sink and mixer tap over. Free standing dual fuel oven and hob over. Exposed brick chimney breast. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled flooring. Inset ceiling spotlights. Wall mounted boiler. Ample space for tale and chairs.
Utiltiy Room 11' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.39m )
Large utility room with solid oak worksurfaces and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring. Double glazed windows to side. Double glazed window to rear. Door leading out to rear garden. Further door into cloakroom.
Double glazed window to rear. WC and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Access into loft space. Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 17' 6" ( 3.20m x 5.33m )
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Fitted triple wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 6' ( 3.20m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Brick wall and gate enclosed with path pleading to front door.
The rear garden is very well maintained with decked area to the side and the majority laid to lawn incorporating established borders and path leading to garage.
Double Garage 20' 8" x 16' 5" ( 6.30m x 5.00m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.