Brown and Merry are pleased to present this immaculate semi-detached family home, located in the sought after area of Cassiobury Park. Stunning throughout this property really is a must view!
This beautifully presented semi detached family home has been finished to a high specification offering a luxurious lifestyle on the rare Cassiobury Park Avenue. The property boasts 5 double bedrooms with 3 bedrooms offering original fireplaces which have been preserved. The property has been configured with convenience in mind boasting ample living space with 2 ground floor WCs, the kitchen offers great space for entertaining with a central island and sky lights to allow plenty of light whilst leading into the large lawned which has a replicated "chinese garden" offering peace and tranquillity. The current owners have created a unique walk in wardrobe which could be converted into a playroom/bedroom for additional living space on the third floor. The master bedroom in the loft with its en suite has pleasant views as it looks over to the cassiobury park. This property is also ideally located close to the Watford Boy's Grammar School and the Watford Met line and also backs onto Cassiobury Park which offers acres of open grass and woodland as well as attractions and a nature reserve.
Lounge 15' 6" x 13' 8" ( 4.72m x 4.17m )
Dining Room 11' 6" x 14' 7" ( 3.51m x 4.45m )
Kitchen 18' x 17' ( 5.49m x 5.18m )
Utility Room 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 6/ Study 8' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.57m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One/ Loft Room 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 12' ( 4.75m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 14' ( 3.66m x 4.27m )
Bedroom Four 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Five/ Walk In Wardrobe 13' 7" x 6' 6" ( 4.14m x 1.98m )
Garage 11' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.16m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.