An ideal first time buy! An excellent opportunity to purchase this two bedroom mid terrace property which is conveniently situated in IP2 within walking distance to local amenities. The property boasts garage to the rear, lounge / diner, as well as an enclosed rear garden!
The property is situated in the South West side of Ipswich within convenient access to Ipswich train station, making it ideal for commuters with access towards Chelmsford and London Liverpool Street. There are various local schools, shops and supermarkets nearby. The town centre is within easy reach offering a variety of shops, bars and restaurants. The A12/A14 trunk road is also close by for Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Felixstowe.
Lounge / Diner 13' 11" x 13' 4" ( 4.24m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear, door leading to the garden, radiator and storage under the stairs.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.46m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base cupboards and units, sink and drainer, space for a fridge freezer, cooker and hob, washing machine, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the side.
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 7' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.36m )
Double glazed windows to the rear, built in sliding wardrobes and dark wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 11' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front and loft hatch.
Double glazed window to the front, radia
Decking, shed with electricity, garage and laid to lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.