Open house - Thursday 6th June, contact us for details.
We are delighted to present this former three bedroom family home, conveniently located at the Southern end of Landport, within approximately 0.8 miles of Lewes railway station. The property features a open plan kitchen, lounge, a family bathroom, garden to front & rear.
Well Proportioned and Well Positioned! The location of a property is paramount, position crucial, accommodation provided essential and an impressive appointment is always welcome, but it's the ambience that makes a home outstanding. You will find it easy to set your heart upon this beautifully presented terraced house. The open plan lounge is a fantastic place to end your day, sitting in front of the wood burner. The property was formally a three bedroom but the current owner has converted the third bedroom to form part of the main bedroom and has confirmed that it can be re-instated upon request. Benefiting from a large rear garden, fantastic countryside views, gas central heating and situated within close proximity of Lewes town centre. To the front there is the potential to create off road parking, subject to planning and building consents. The property is within one mile from local amenities including Mainline Railway Station and local shopping parade. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance lobby, lounge, open plan kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, two ( potentially three) bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear garden. Viewing is high recommended.
Stairs to first floor. Sliding door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.62m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Stripped bare wooden floor. Two Radiators. Feature fireplace with woodburner.Understairs storage cupboard housing gas and electric meters. Open plan to kitchen.
Open Plan Kitchen 15' 2" max x 7' 6" max ( 4.62m max x 2.29m max )
Two double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden. A well appointed kitchen comprising corian work tops with cupboards and a nest of drawers under. Integrated dishwasher and space for an upright fridge /freezer. Further space for freestanding cooker. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Wall mounted boiler. Stripped bare wooden floor. Built-in pantry which also houses a washing machine. Door to:-
Comprising a small window to the front. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C.
Stripped bare wooden floor. Loft access hatch. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 22' 1" into wardrobe x 9' 6" max ( 6.73m into wardrobe x 2.90m max )
Formally two separate bedrooms. Three double glazed windows to the rear with fantastic countryside views. Two Radiators and stripped bare wooden floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.51m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Stripped bare wooden floor.
Double glazed window to the front. Suite to comprise panel enclosed bath, low level W.C and wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail / radiator. Part tiled walls.
Mainly laid to lawn with timber fence boundaries. Established tree.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.