This ground floor studio property must be viewed to be appreciated. The flat consists of a light and airy living space, seperate fitted kitchen with cooker & bathroom with shower over bath. The property is neutrally decorated throughout and benefits from central heating and double glazing.
Offered on an unfurnished basis.
Within easy commute of Birmingham City Centre, Browns Green is located approximately 3 miles North West of the centre, in the popular area of Handsworth Wood.
Benefitting from excellent transport links, several bus routes serve the area including the 16 & 101 to the City Centre and the 11 Outer Circle route. Hamstead train station is a 15 minute walk away, giving direct access to the Birmingham City Centre and Walsall and the national rail network. Browns Green also benefits from having both the M5 & M6 within a 10 minute drive.
* Please note that:
- All Lettings are subject to status and Assured Shorthold Tenancy contract
- No security deposit is normally required
- No letting or admin fees are charged
- Applications are considered on their merits and multiple applications may be taken in respect of each property
- Affordability of rent and related utility and other costs are assessed and successful applicants are normally in full-time permanent employment and may require a guarantor if it is a new job or a position they have only been in for a few months
Council Tax Band A
Sorry No Pets