** zero deposit option - three/four bedroom home - furnished - opposite beckett primary school - low maintenance garden **
This three/four bedroom family home situated within walking distance to Derby city centre and opposite Beckett Primary School offers spacious living accommodation with a separate living room and kitchen, low maintenance private rear yard, on street permit parking and is offered furnished.
The accommodation briefly comprises of;
Tiled flooring, entrance into front living room/bedroom one, second reception room and stairs to first floor
Living room/bedroom one
Carpet flooring, double bed and frame, desk and chair, wardrobe, double glazed window to front and neutral décor
Main living room
Large room with two sofa suites, coffee table, dining table and chairs, neutral décor, double glazed window to rear and entry into kitchen
Good size kitchen with a range of wood effect wall and base units, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob and extractor over, fridge/freezer, storage cupboard, vinyl flooring and entry into lean to
Lean to/utility room
Useful space with a washing machine and tumble dryer, extra storage and door to rear yard
Large double bedroom with carpet flooring, double bed with mattress, wardrobes, desk and chair, double glazed window to front aspect and neutral décor
Double bedroom with carpet flooring, bed frame and mattress, desk and chair, wardrobes, neutral décor and double glazed window to rear
Large three piece suite comprising of an electric shower over bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, vinyl flooring and frosted double glazed window to rear
Large double room with double bed frame and mattress, desk and chair, wardrobes, skylight windows, carpet flooring and neutral décor
Rear yard comprising of a large paved area, access to the locked side alley and on street permit parking to the front
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.