Property Reference: 629665.
Tucked behind the bustling shops, bars and restaurants of Clapham High Street, the house is situated in a quiet close with secure gated access and private parking for 2 vehicles. This 3 bedroom semi-detached house benefits from a large modern kitchen, lounge with patio doors to garden, family bathroom and separate WC. It ideally suits 3 professional people.
The house is within easy access to transport:
- 1 min walk to overground Clapham High Street station with links to London Bridge and Canary Wharf
- 2 mins walk to underground Clapham North station (Northern Line)
- 1 min walk to buses for Elephant & Castle and the City
The property is ideal for friends sharing. The three bedrooms are located on the first floor, with wardrobes and beds included. One of the bedrooms has an ensuite bathroom, and there is also one main family bathroom on this floor.
On the ground floor the well-equipped kitchen has space for a dining table and chairs, with ample storage and cupboard space, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
The bright and airy lounge opens onto a fully enclosed garden via double glazed patio doors. The garden is paved to allow for easy maintenance.
- Two double bedrooms (1 ensuite)
- One single bedroom
- One bathroom
- Ground floor WC
- Garden and gated parking
- Bills Exclusive
- Close to public transport and amenities
References will be required, along with a security deposit equivalent to one month's rent.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,465.00 per month (£568.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,465.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 October, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained If calling, please quote reference: 629665 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference six hundred and twenty-nine thousand six hundred and sixty-five