A spacious bright and airy split level Victorian half house located a convenient short walk from the buzzy center of Clapham. As you enter the property you are greeted with a characterful dining room with feature fireplace, this room also has access to the private patio garden which is perfect for the summer months. The reception room is next door and has large windows allowing plenty of natural light to flood in and fill the room. There is a separate kitchen which has integrated appliances and plenty of storage space. Upstairs you’ll find a spacious double bedroom, a family size bathroom, and a study room. The property is a ten-minute walk to the Northern Line at Clapham North and a twelve-minute walk to the Victoria Line at Brixton, as well as all that Brixton has to offer in terms of food, nightlife, and shopping. Clapham Common is also only a twelve-minute walk away.
Tenant Fee Ban
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
• Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
• Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
• Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
• Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Keating Estates is a member of ukala Client Money Protect, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of ukala prs, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.