Property Reference: 641815.
This is really a beautiful studio, modern and sleek.
Some of the key points.
Transport guide:Buses to Forest Hill station
- Fully fitted modern kitchen - Dishwasher, Washing machine, Dryer & Fridge Freezer
- Tiled bathroom with shower
- Real wood flooring
- Electric modern heating
- Garden access.
- Additional storage
- Great transport links
- Recreation close by
(17 mins to London Bridge, 15 mins to Canada Water, direct into Kings College hospital)176,185,197P4
- Forest Hill and Honor oak park.363 - (M)
This bus should be used to take you to Wood Vale/Lordship lane where bus stop MD will give you all the connections.
The stop is literally just outside the propertySummary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,050.00 per month (£242.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,050.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 19 October, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E If calling, please quote reference: 641815 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference six hundred and forty-one thousand eight hundred and fifteen