Property Reference: 600110.
This delightful and bright 2 bed house is available unfurnished.
Close to Canary Wharf, the City and London City Airport, this house would be ideal for a professional couple or 2 professional sharers or one child family.
The house comprises of :
- bright modern kitchen/diner
- two bedrooms
- modern bathroom
- lounge featuring wooden floor and neutral decor
- large private rear garden with patio area (a sun-trap in the afternoon)
- off-street parking
- gas central heating and double glazing throughout - its a very warm cosy house and heating bills are low
5 mins walk to Custom House DLR and 10 mins to Canning Town (Jubilee Line and DLR). This house is set in a quiet residential close, two minutes walk to the local shopping centre, local doctor surgery and other amenities.
Responsible and professional landlord. No agency fees but prospective tenant would need to complete a credit/reference report - all references given will be checked.
Minimum tenancy 12 months. 5 weeks deposit to be held in dps custodial scheme. 1 month rent in advance.
Strictly no agencies and no timewasters please
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,300.00 per month (£300.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 19 October, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 600110
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference six hundred thousand one hundred and ten