Nestled in the heart of the highly desirable Victorian suburb of Harborne village, CopperBox offers the very best of both worlds when it comes to city living. With a thriving café culture, enviable restaurant scene and a plethora of independent boutiques, there is much to draw people to this affluent neighbourhood just 10 minutes from the buzz of Birmingham city centre.
The dark brick facade of the exterior will be complemented by distinctive copper accenting in the building's signage and lobby area. Inside the apartment you can expect a high specification finish, with contemporary fitted kitchens and integrated appliances. Entry systems are fitted so you can be assured your apartment is safe and protected.
Apartment specification provides generously proportioned, open plan designs including:
* Video intercom entry system
* Hardwood veneered doors
* Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery.
* High gloss fitted kitchen with composite worktop.
* Built in hob, extractor and combination microwave oven.
* Integrated fridge with freezer compartment and dishwasher.
* Low energy LED downlights.
* Full height tiling around shower.
* Half height tiling around WC and basin with tiled shelf and built-in mirror.
* Ladder style polished chrome, heated towel rail.
* Bathroom vanity unit.
* Built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
* Wood effect flooring to living area and kitchen.
* these photos are of a similar property and are used for advertising purposes only*